From: Bradley Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 7:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [KCFusion] CF Updater

FYi:  I don't know the exact circumstances, but I've installed CFMX on two
boxes now (Windows) and they've both taken the updater 2 with no problems.

Bradley Miller, Owner/Programmer/Designer
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri
Phone: 816-228-3814             Fax: 775-254-6162
Toll-free: 888-872-4420 ICQ: 48555780