Keith,

You may want to read more on the APIs for Outlook.  I am reasonably sure there is a way to interface with Outlook database and retrieve all of the its stored objects.  Once you can figure out how to access those objects you can do automation via say OLE (object linking and embedding) which I think would be cleaner or you could use Window's DDE (direct data exchange) capability to dump to the specific location within the target application.

Girish

"Keith Purtell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

08/26/2003 04:08 PM