Try using VBA in Excel, Word, or possibly Outlook.

Excel Macro example:

Sub GetEmails()

    Dim myApp As New Outlook.Application
    Dim myNS As NameSpace
    Dim myFolder As MAPIFolder
    Dim myItems As Items
    Dim intLoopCounter As Integer, Idx As Integer

    Set myNS = myApp.GetNamespace("MAPI")
    Set myFolder = myNS.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox)
    Set myItems = myFolder.Items

    Range("a1").Value = "Subject"
    Range("b1").Value = "Body"
    Idx = 2
    For intLoopCounter = 1 To myItems.Count
        Range("a" & Idx).Value = myItems(intLoopCounter).Subject
        Range("b" & Idx).Value = myItems(intLoopCounter).Body
        Idx = Idx + 1

    Set myNS = Nothing
    Set myFolder = Nothing
    Set myItems = Nothing

End Sub

This will grab every email in your default email inbox and place the subject
and body into separate rows within an excel spreadsheet.  You could add some
logic to search thru the body text and grab what you want.

Randy Ellis
Senior Programmer Analyst
City of Overland Park