> Can you better describe the audience that would most benefit?
> Would an absolute newbie or someone who was thinking of using CF really benefit?
> Would hard core CF programmers benefit?

CFCs are not very difficult to use, but are probably considered for intermediate level
CF programmers.  Mach-II had its foundations in Fusebox, which is pretty easy to
understand, with or without direct CF knowledge IF you understood programming concepts
already.  Mach-II I believe mimics object oriented behavior in ColdFusion (which is
NOT an object oriented language) and hence is probably an advanced topic.

A newbie with no CF experience will be lost from the coding point of view, but might
appreciate the concepts behind object oriented programming and modular/reusable coding
methods.

Most likely this meeting is for intermediate+ level users who are creating projects
from scratch (large or small).  It is next to impossible to convert an existing CF
website into a true Mach-II or Fusebox site without doing a complete rewrite and hence
people who continually enhance existing sites may not have an opportunity to use the
framework.

For those of you new to the list and new to ColdFusion, I can put on an intro to CF
meeting for either this user group, or more likely the MMUG sometime in the next few
months if there is a demand.