Also I found you need Win2000 Advanced Server to run the Enterprise Edition.
Naturally I only found this out AFTER getting the standard server up and
running. Hopefully the upgrade won't be too painful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica Shea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, 26 March 2000 10:22 AM
To: ''[EMAIL PROTECTED] ' '
Subject: RE: Does the SQL7 Desktop Server Evaluation Work with
ColdFusion? ?

Opps, I was distracted by all that encoding stuff and misread your message.
Using the desktop edition is fine, but I've never tried the evaluation
version.  I wouldn't be surprised if they had a setting to not allow outside
connections in since it's an evaluation copy.

Still, you could make sure all your settings are correct and your service is
running anyway.

Jessica