At 11:16 AM 3/29/2000 , you wrote:

I just came across a similar situation a few minutes ago...  Check to see
if you have an stray application.cfm file which is NOT enabling session
management.

This is presuming that there is only a few seconds between the submission
to the next page.

>Anyone know why/how session variables can
>magically disappear?
>
>I have a page that sets session variables
>then submits it to the next page for processing.
>
>Now and then, I would get an error stating that
>the variables are undefined.
>
>This error occurs infrequently and sporadically.
>
>I'm guessing that there is a timing issue
>between the time the variables are defined
>and when the session variables expire.

Brian L. Wolfsohn        http://www.cus.com
CUS Business Systems     Ft.Lauderdale,FL
Software for Auctioneers (954) 565-5600     Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]