pretty easy, make a static page out of the dynamic one...

There are several different tags and other methods...to automatically copy
the dynamic version into the .html version that is in the navigation menu...

the easiest is the CF_STaticPage
but they all use the same command...

cfhttp url="url of dynamic page" resolveurls="yes">

<Cffile write="your file location" output="cfhttp.filecontent">

something like that...