From: David Berger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: HTTPRequest - Log File "Access Denied" - SSL

I'm having difficultings getting the scheduled tasks to work now that we've
gone to SSL (Windows 2000, ColdFusion4.5.1 rc 1).  The error log only writes

"access denied".  I'm on the correct port (443) and have tried various user
names and passwords.  We are also using Certificate Server, and I think that

maybe the HTTPRequest is getting blocked.  Is there a way around this?

Thank you