> I'm having difficultings getting the scheduled tasks to work
> now that we've gone to SSL (Windows 2000, ColdFusion4.5.1 rc 1).
> The error log only writes "access denied".  I'm on the correct
> port (443) and have tried various user names and passwords. We
> are also using Certificate Server, and I think that maybe the
> HTTPRequest is getting blocked.  Is there a way around this?

If you're using Certificate Server to issue client certificates to your
browsers, CFHTTP doesn't work with client certificates in CF 4.5. If all the
scheduled tasks are executing HTTP requests on the same CF server that is
scheduling the tasks, you could run them through the Task Scheduler service
instead. Write a batch file which might look like this:

SET QUERY_STRING=id=5&name=Bob
SET CF_TEMPLATE_PATH=c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myfile.cfm
C:\CFUSION\BIN\CFML.EXE

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496