It works, but too well. It also clears out session vars that ColdFusion uses
to track you. You should either use StructDelete to remove individual
variables, or simply store all of your stuff in a substructure, like
Session.MyVars. Then you can call StructClear on that structure w/o any
worries.

Raymond Camden, Webmaster of the Death Clock  (www.deathclock.com)
Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482