        This is something I've been wondering for a while ...

        According to the documentation, the standard client variables stored
are CFID, CFToken, URLToken, HitCount, TimeCreated, LastVisit.

        If creating a datasource, must you store all of those vaiables (plus
your own variables), or do you need to store only what you need?

        H.