Good Morning,

Are there any known issues surrounding the use of the CFX_Excel tags?  I'm using it
for several applications now, and I was
wondering if there are any issues to be aware of - like, how many concurrent calls to
Excel can it handle?  The reason I've asked is
that two days in a row, Excel on our server caused a "kernel32.dll" error and locked
the server.  Now, assuming that nothing is
hosed up in Windows NT (we all know that never happens) and the Excel install is A-OK
(which it seems to have been to the point the
problems started) - what are the possibilities?  I'm wondering if too much traffic on
the tag/application combo might be the
culprit?  Also, can you do a CFLOCK to avoid this problem?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dave

"Technology" is stuff that was invented after
you were born.

David Hannum
Web Analyst/Programmer
Ohio University