I saw some discussion about CFMAIL only being able to handle 40 email addresses at a
crack.  I'm looking for more insight into this
issue.  I have an application where instructors can email messages to their entire
class list.  Now, I do this by querying the
database and getting the emails from the list.  I send them one at a time, vs putting
all in the "TO:" box.  Where is the limit in
CFMAIL?  Is it an issue of only looping through 40 addresses before dying?  Or is it a
limit of 40 addresses in the "TO:" box.  The
reason I ask is that some of the lists have up to 300 names.  What can someone tell me
about this?

Thanks,
Dave

"Technology" is stuff that was invented after
you were born.

David Hannum
Web Analyst/Programmer
Ohio University