Hello Reuben,

Thursday, Thursday, April 06, 2000, you wrote to me:

RK> I have Win 2000 on a Compaq Armada 1750..
    I just recieved a Compaq Presario 1800 with Windows 2000

RK> In CF Studio 4.5a (also tried 4.5.1rc2)
    Currently using 4.5a

What mouse are you using? Touch pad?
     I use a Logitech Mouse Man Plus with a wheel, I do not use the
     Touch Pad
RK> Double clicking on a word doesn't select the word like normal -- it selects
everything to
RK> the left of the cursor and to the beginning of the word.
       Always has worked for me this way (I like it), from Studio 3 I believe -
       but I know 4 work like this

RK>  The mouse wheel doesn't work inside CF Studio.. Other such
RK> annoying behavior.
    My logitech works great in Studio

RK> The mouse works great in every other app on the system, its just CF
RK> Studio that acts like this.
    Maybe look at the driver for the mouse

RK> These may seem like minor whines but they can become quite irritating
RK> when working full time inside CF Studio.
     I know I would hate it.

 Thanks,
 Mike Hughes
 Web Applications Developer