From: Mark Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 11:33 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Expiring Pages in IE

Try these lines of code

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Fri, 07 Apr 2000 15:44
        To:     Cf-Talk
        Subject:        Expiring Pages in IE

        Can anyone tell me if there is a reliable way (such as a meta tag or
        CFHEADER) that will cause a page not to be cached by the typical 3.0
and
        above browsers.  It needs to work in Netscape and IE.  I want the
pages to
        be reloaded automatically from the web server every time the user
visits the
        page.

        Thanks,

        Eron