        From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Fri, 07 Apr 2000 19:10
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        RE: Expiring Pages in IE

        Thanks Mark.  This does seem to work for Internet Explorer 5, but
what can I
        do for Internet Explorer 3.0 people?  As far as I can tell, its not
working
        on that browser.

        So right now I'm doing these meta tags:

        <META HTTP-EQUIV="expires" CONTENT="0">
        <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">

        Eron