Of course, bare in mind that whoever provides the reports to Yahoo may have
chosen to give them the information for free, but it may not mean they want
to share it with the world.

Raymond Camden, Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482