Question:

I have been looking at Fusebox
and I guess that I am a bit confused as to what it is and why I should use
it over some other set of standards?

Answer:

I agree.  I understand that fuesbox is the first framework to come out, but
is it the best?  My company has very strict standards for how to design and
implement applications, but they aren't fusebox, they are similar to
fusebox, in some respects, but they are stricter.
I don't really see the value of fusebox in particular; I do, however feel
that having a framework is essential to programming rapid web applications.

Thanks,

Grainne

G r á i n n e  E  O ' N e i l l
Technical Director