Hello!

I'm not sure what is going on here, does this make sense to anyone?

Problem:
=-=-=-=-
Custom tag seems to destroy session variables within the same page.

Details:
=-=-=-=-

(my custom tag simply gathers information and sends an email, all CF stuff,
nothing fancy)

I can see and test session variable in the page before the custom tag is
called.

Later in the same page, after I call the custom tag,  my session variables
are no more.

:(

I understand the session variables scope does not allow me to see them in
the custom tag itself, but having them 'go away' after calling a custom tag,
this does not make sense to me.

Help?

/LEMAN/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."  -Abraham
Lincoln