Hmmm.  Thanks. I'll check it out!

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Reich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Custom tag destroys session variables?

Here is one possible problem.... You can only set 20 (I think is the limit)
cookies per domain. When you try to set the 21st cookie, it drops one
off...and so on. I ran into this problem once and it took forever to figure
out, but make sure you aren't surpassing that limit. Session variables count
as cookies in this equation. I used to have detailed information on this but
can't seem to find it at the moment.

HTH,
Steve