Over time I've noticed the classic "I'm looking for a host threads".  One of
the things I've noticed is a general comment along the lines of "at least
they're always up".

I'm curious what people find to be important in a host.  But not only that,
but how difficult those things are to implement.  To me, I would think that
having enough bandwidth is a problem a host can easily fix with money
(getting a OC-12 instead of a T-3, etc.).  But I would think something are
more difficult to implement, like good customer service.

-Allen