That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. When did someone make you God?

I have also been on the Able Commerce forum yet found a potential solution
here.

If the posting inspires fusebox.com to enter the e-commerce fray and Able
Commerce to recognize that their arrogance is alienating their target
market of developers, then some good shall have come of the exercise.

I suggest therefore that you wake up, smell the coffee and get a life, the
USA is still a free country despite apparently elitist baboons like you
trying to tell others what to do.  Again, only a totally moronic baboon
would look at a post that he has no interest. If you would like a shipment
of bananas to ease your dense irritability perhaps due to a lack of having
arrived at a place in life that makes you happy, please e-mail your address
and I may oblige, however... naturally delivery shall be COD.

What is good for the goos is good for the gander, hence you may even
consider following your own advice and taking your... ahem... "crap"
elsewhere. May I suggest the proper place, the toilet in your restroom.