1. You can achieve exactly that in Able Commmerce.
Choose a large store option and you have three levels.
Top level - create categories vans, trucks and suvs.
Now create groups within each of those ie ford trucks, nissan trucks etc.
Now create products within the groups.

For each group, go to the style for that group and simply enter up your
photo etc to show just what you are asking for.

You must have set it up wrong if you are not achieving this - what demo
store did you copy? You need at least a medium size store for what you wish
to achieve.

Paul Burgess

the body.