----- Original Message -----
From: stas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 16 April 2000 21:39

> I think there is a great market opportunity for  a CF shopping app solution
> that is more object-oriented than the ones are available. What I would like
> to see is a well documented application that doesn't concern itself with
> presentation, but just business logic.

I agree with you absolutely on that one!

Considering the power, flexibility and database connectivity of CF, there are
really no, what I would call, "industrial strength" shopping/eCommerce systems
available for CF which I find rather curious considering how fundamental such a
system is these days, and considering how many other brilliant CF applications
there are out there - and coders.

Adrian Cooper.