From: Marcus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 12:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: What happened to this list?

> I don't want to keep this thread going but I
think that is
> very wrong of
> someone to insult others on this list, were
all here trying
> to learn from
> one another not insult one another.

Try this one...

Recently I posted a question I had to the list
and no one responded. Not a big deal, everyone
has a life. Today the owner of the company I
work at brought me a copy of an email he
recieved from someone on this list... it
basically said that the programmer he had hired
was unable to accomplish a minor task like the
one I mentioned, and he had, out of the goodness
of his heart, searched out the company to offer
his skills should my company wish to 're-think
the current development staff'.

My boss reminded me that I should be careful of
the people I associate with, and left it at
that. Aren't I lucky!

Marcus
Dr. Marcus Kiel
Director of Development