From: Reuben King [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 5:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: What's the use of structures, anyway?

[This followup was posted to cf-talk and a copy was sent to the cited
author.]

In <D09A1A0FB7FDD211A92D00805FBBD8A1A57946@CLTNTSXCHANGE>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) in a fit of unbridled passion,
wrote:
> You seem to be missing something here. Structure's can be nested to the
Nth
> level:
>
> <cfscript>
>       access_flags = StructNew();
>       access_flags["is_superuser"] = StructNew();
>       access_flags["is_superuser"].default_value = 0;
>       access_flags["is_superuser"].description = "Is this user an
> administrator?";
> </cfscript>

Very nice.  THANK YOU!

I always appreciate help instead of flaming.

(and it took you 1/4 as much typing to tell me how to do what I wanted
to do than it took the other fellow to tell me what an extreme idiot I
am)
the body.