Sounds like you are exceeding the cookie limit... I think it's 20.

----- Original Message -----
From: "cfm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2000 7:32 PM
Subject: Cookies disappear

> Hello all,
>
> I have created a dynamic site where I tried to save a lot of the dynamic
information in cookies.  At any 1 time there could be about 25 cookies.
None of them are very large, each holding a max of about 45 bytes.  This
dynamic information is stuff like a cookie for the main font color,  a
cookie for the main domain url, etc.  These cookies are pulled up on every
page.

> I have error logic in my application.cfm to push to a second page and save
this information to an error file so that I can see the errors others have