------=_NextPart_000_01A1_01BFADD5.6515A5A0

I have a dilemma.

I want to make a multiparted form, lets say 5 mini-forms to eliminate =
one large form. You would get put into the first mini-form and be able =
to move throughout these parts by clicking on graphic buttons instead of =
submit buttons. It would update any changes if made. Then on the last =
mini-form it would actually process it and do what I need it to do.

The kicker is that I have 30 or so large forms. Some of these parts =
would be the same in all forms, others would be different. So I would =
love to be able to re-use the code.

I have some ideas, like tossing all the form. variables to session =
variables, but have no idea exactly how to actually convert them to =
session variables since I don't know how to do it without a submit =
button AND not being able to know WHICH form they will go to next to be =
able to set the form. variables to session. variables.=20

I figured I would toss this out on here to see if anyone had done this =
before and could shed some light on this for me.

Thanks,
Jeff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------=_NextPart_000_01A1_01BFADD5.6515A5A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a dilemma.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I want to make a multiparted form, lets =
say 5=20
mini-forms to eliminate one large form. You would get put into the first =

mini-form and be able to move throughout these parts by clicking on =
graphic=20
buttons instead of submit buttons. It would update any changes if=20
made.&nbsp;Then on the last mini-form it would actually process it and =
do what I=20
need it to do.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The kicker is that I have 30 or so =
large=20
forms.&nbsp;Some of these parts would be the same in all forms, others =
would be=20
different. So I would love to be able to re-use the code.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have some ideas, like tossing all the =
form.=20
variables to session variables, but have no idea exactly how =
to&nbsp;actually=20
convert them to session variables since I don't&nbsp;know&nbsp;how to do =
it=20
without a submit button AND not being able to know WHICH form they will =
go to=20
next to be able to set the form.&nbsp;variables to session. variables.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I figured I would toss this out on here =
to see=20
if</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>anyone had done this before =
and could=20
shed some light on this for me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jeff</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A></FONT></DIV><=
/BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01A1_01BFADD5.6515A5A0--