Jeff,

check out an article in a recent issue of CFDJ which talked about creation
of form wizards. That will get you pointed in the right direction. The
tricky part will be deciding where to put querys: on each page of the form
as needed, or all done at once during the initial wizard screen in which
case you will have to pass along the query result set (probably with WDDX)