>Here's my situation.  The client wants support for disaster and fail over
>on both the web server and database side.

Are they using any kind of clustering?  If so, the CF server would point at
the 'virtual' server presented by the cluster, and the status of the
database on the back end would be irrelevant (to the CF server, anyway...)

Brandon Whitaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-------
"It'll get used by the same people using Opera.  People dressed in black
wearing berets."
- Dave Watts, on Mozilla
"The net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it."
- John Gilmore