Adrian,

I tried that with the <cf_stockgrabber> tag, that one Queries Yahoo!, I tried to
monkey around with it to make it talk to the Yahoo! UK site but fell on my butt
:-(

Is the original author of that tag still on the list????

If I find anything suitable be sure that I'll post it to you lovely people ;-)

AtB

        -= Ed