Gordon,

Thanks for keeping the thread alive ;-)

I checked the Yahoo! site a minute ago and based on the URL:

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/q?m=L&s=ccc&d=v1

looking for stock with Symbol 'ccc' the Yahoo! UK Finance site provides a link
to download the spreadsheet, the URL it gives is:

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=ccc&m=L&f=sl1t1c1ghov&e=.csv

That is quite simillar to the URL the cf_stockgrabber tag that you built, I
tried adapting your code but without any success at all....

Is that of any use to you??

AtB,

        -= Ed