I have to say I have begun to take an aggressive stance as far as AOL is
concerned.  I don't do anything special to my pages to make them more
accessible to AOL users.  I figure if AOL get enough complaints from their
users that pages aren't displaying properly they might be forced into doing
something about it, and if they don't then their customers will start to
leave and go on to better (real) ISP's.

I cant even begin to tell you how often I have been tempted to deliberately
rig my sites to not display anything but an error message to any user_agent
with AOL in it.

We live in a world where information is power.  The internet enables this
information to travel the world in seconds and it changes at a rapid rate.
AOL should be viciously attacked for slowing this transfer of information,
who wants to read day old news when the headlines change by the second?

Please note, this is not an attempt to start yet another AOL flame war, few
people will change their attitude to AOL because of words, I just think
attitudes may change when all their web content goes out of date.

--
James Smith - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://ask-ted.com - Thiele Euronet Directories Limited