I'm having a little trouble with this bit of code. What Im trying to do is
retrieve the value of the formfields that have been passed on from the
"form.10". That part is working ok.
It is complainging about this part:    <cfset FieldValue = #Evaluate("Form."
& row)#>

<TABLE BORDER=1 CELLSPACING=0>
<CFLOOP FROM="1" TO="10" INDEX="row">
<CFOUTPUT>
 <TR>
  <TD>
   <cfset FieldValue = #Evaluate("Form." & row)#>
   <input type="text" name="#Row#" value="#FieldValue#" size="30">
  </TD>
 </TR>
</CFOUTPUT>
</CFLOOP>
</TABLE>

It's got to be something stooopid I'm doing but can't see it, Anyone help?
   Thanks
      Brian