> Hi all. If I send an e-mail with an attachment to multiple recipients
> via query results, will the attachment be sent once, as in actually
> using up bandwidth to go from server to internet, or once for every
> recipient? How about if I send it with the recipients CC'd?

>From watching the traffic, server and mail-server, if you send individual
messages, then you'll send the attachment each time - thus a 100Kb file 100
times will make 10Mb of sent emails... but if you CC it, then it goes
once... Now, I haven't upgraded to CF4.5 yet (time pressure and all that),
so I'm not 100% sure if it has BCC.

If you CC everyone, then they'll know who it's gone to, if this isn't
important, then do it - otherwise, try to BCC the people, or send individual
emails.

HTH

Philip Arnold
ASP Multimedia Limited