Hello Everyone,

I am having problems sending mail with attachments.
I have a user fill out a form, and on the form is an input type of
"file"
where the suer browses to select the file they wish to send.
When they click submit, I process the form and mail its contents to
someone. In the cfmail tag i am using cfmailparam and i specify the
#form.ufile# as the FILE to send... am I doing something wrong? When the
email arrives,
attached is a TEMP file which when opened in notepad is the right file,
but it is not the correct
file type... for instance, I email a word doc, and it comes in as a TEMP
file all garbled.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Michael T. Tangorre