CampusCareerCenter.com is the world’s largest campus job fair. Our exciting
new company is ready to explode, and we are looking for enthusiastic,
experienced developers to help make it happen. Some of our benefits include
medical, 401 (k), and pre-IPO stock options.

We are seeking an experienced Coldfusion Developer to assist us in the
Design, develop, implementation, and support of web projects using
HTML, JavaScript and Cold Fusion.

Our ideal Candidate should posses a strong knowledge of Coldfusion (2+ years
experience), SQL, JavaScript, and a STRONG commitment to excellence.
Candidate must be flexible (ability to change tasks and scope of
responsibilities quickly), as well as adaptable (eager to learn new skills
to expand and broaden job position).

For immediate consideration, send your current resume, salary history and
requirements via e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No Contract, No Remote - Full Time On-Site only.