When you subscribed, did they send you previous back-issues?

I subscribed in October, and they sent me all of 1999's issues, presumably to
ensure that all subscribers renew in January.

Of course, I never got a renewal notice.  I got two issues and never got another
one (though I still get the e-mail telling me about the PDF version of the new
issue).  I tried calling them to see why I stopped getting it, but they couldn't
find me in the database.  I would need my mailing label (but since I moved
around New Year's, i haven't been able to find any issues).

A colleague of mine has stopped getting his, as well, although he did renew.
(but he keeps get Java DJ, which he doesn't want).

Basically, I've been incredibly un-impressed with sys-con as a company.

Scott

Kimberly Mayhall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/02/2000 09:15:05 AM
I've had a heck of time dealing with syscon the publishers of this
magazine....after only receiving the magazine for 3 months, they began
sending me notices that my subscription was about to expire (although we had
paid for year).  I repeatedly emailed them, called them, and have done so
for the last three months - all with no response whatsoever.

Have any of you dealt with this issue, successfully or unsuccessfully?