==================================
Antigen for Exchange found LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs infected with
[EMAIL PROTECTED] virus.
The file is currently Deleted.  The message, "Re: I love you on cf-jobs sits as
vbscript.", was
sent from Dave Hannum  and was discovered in IMC Queues\Inbound
located at Rewards/Rewards/NTSVR1.

I've gotten about 3 messages like this.

Every time I've gotten this it was as a result of replying to Michael's message about
the cf-jobs list. I DO NOT have the virus
on my machine.  I've checked and double checked.  I've checked for all the files
written to the hard drive.  I've checked my
registry.  I've run McAfees several time after updating the .dat files.  Everything is
clean.  It is not there!  Some of you
SysAdmins have an explanation why these are going out to non infected people???

Dave