This message isn't telling you that YOU're infected, it's telling you that
the message you SENT was infected. I'm not sure which of Michael's messages
you're referring to, but if it contains the code in plain text in the e-mail
the server's virus-scan software is probably detecting that.

Pablo Nevares
Information Technology
Hendricks & Partners
[EMAIL PROTECTED]