sounds like the MX record for alakazam.com that was cached by HoF has not
met its TTL yet.  Give it a few days.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Jennings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 9:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DNS Test Post

> alakazam.com is certainly still active in the root domain name servers.

Beeble beeble. I know I should have reworded that...

alakazam.com used to be hosted by Hosting Company X. Several weeks ago I
switched to Hosting Company Y -- but messages from CF-Talk (and CF-Jobs,
etc.) still show up at Hosting Company X (I can still check that account).

All other email started showing up at Hosting Company Y just fine -- it's
only the CF stuff that's acting weird.

This is from the header of the last CF-Talk digest:

          by mail.iqtinc.com (Post.Office MTA v3.5.3 release 223
          ID# 0-62655U6500L650S0V35) with ESMTP id com
          for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Thu, 4 May 2000 20:33:05 -0400

If you send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] it'll show up on the server of Hosting
Company Y, but when HOF sends email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] it shows up on the
server of Hosting Company X (the old place).

If I'm just pulling a boneheaded move, please don't hesitate to tell me
(yeah, like anyone here hesitates :). Thanks.

 Jay

the body.