>The open relay thing is kinda interesting

putting it mildly, and so easy to fix.  What's he running as list server?
Does it have any anti-spam and DNS validation?

>- with all the tech people
>(including those who would like to undermine CF) on this list, it is not
>inconceivable that some of the list probs are at least exacerbated by mail
>relaying from non-local domains...

I just relayed two msgs through mail.houseoffusion.com.

Michaels's running WIDE OPEN !!

I don't know what he's running as DNS, but I've got BIND for NT here:

http://BIND8NT.MEIway.com

>It would be an interesting thing to check out in the mail server logs...

It will show successful relaying both for DNS Expert and for my tests.

Does anybody know how to contact Michael?

Len