From: Robert Everland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 4:12 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Client and session variables same thing different

        I was looking at the url for commerce blocks that was posted a
little bit ago and saw thier structure, array, wddx tutorial. Now the
question I have is, they say that session variables aren't very scalable,
but client variables are. What's the difference and where do I find client
variables explained more?

Robert Everland III
Web Developer
Dixon Ticonderoga