Hello,

I'd like to enroll into a course this summer that will give me a good
introduction on programming CF against either Oracle or MS SQL - anything
that's more advanced than Access. My only experience with Oracle has been
through ODBC, which doesn't really utilize Oracle's power. I'd like a
course that shows all the cool stuff you can do with DBs and interface it
with CF. There was such a course offered at NYU, but it was cancelled. My
budget is $3000-4000. Thanks for any pointers!