Besides .. just turning off cookies doesn't solve the problem.  You can even
leave cookies turned on .... if you disable JavaScript ... #$^%&@$#!&

Todd Ashworth
Web Application Developer
(803) 327-0137 [111]
Ask about our low-cost, 100% user-configurable, turn-key
web sites that can have your business on the web in minutes!
Saber Designs - Web sites done right, right now!

| |
| | H.
| |
| |