I had a series of forms (more on this shortly in another post) ... form1
collects the first set of information and with submit, everything is
converted to session variables. With the next form submission, the next set
is added to the session vars ... and so on.

This didn't work without cookies being set.  I had to enable cookies.  The
cookies had to be set.

H.

Howard Owens
Web Producer