At 5:55 AM -0400 5/17/00, I wrote:

>Referential integrity rules require a related record in table 'Orders'.
>
>OK, I figure with SQL Server, you must have to populate the Order_ID
>fields of both tables if they are related. No problem, I'll just
>delete the relationship. So, I do that in the Diagram, but still get
>the error. I've restarted CF and SQL, and STILL get the error.

AHAH! I found it. There was an Insert and an Update trigger on the
Line_Items.Order_ID field. I deleted them and now it works.

Cool. Man, this is a whole new ballgame, eh?

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452