I suppose I could dig out my copy of DELPHI and see what functions are
buried in there I could wrap into a DLL....

The functions tag I put in the taggallery is mostly the arc- trig
functions.  I needed these to do some great circle type
computations...but
they were already in DELPHI, so why not just include them all? :)

If there's interest in it, I can possibly write something tonight.

Cheers

Tom Nunamaker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]