William,

There are a couple of tags in the CF developers gallery that calculates the
mean and standard deviation from a list. BTW do you mean the standard
deviation of the mean or the standard error of the mean - they are two
completely different animals.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
EBStor.com

"William Adamsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
000401bfc041$fa010000$d10b27d8@ChangeMedia">news:000401bfc041$fa010000$d10b27d8@ChangeMedia...
> Looking for a CFX tag or set of tags that perform
> standard statistical functions such as the binomial
> distribution, stand dev of the mean, Bayes theorem,
> etc.
>
> --
> William Adamsen
> Senior Consultant