From: Michael Doyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 10:06 AM
Subject: RE: CFX_EXCEL

I, too, am having odd, irregular problems with CFX_Excel, and I am
feverishly (can you spell 'fire!'?) researching any/all issues related to
this tag and its use...so far to no avail.

My error is "Can't create Excel Workbook."  However, this tag worked fine
for a period of ten days prior to this, and my diagnostics thus far can't
find a discrepency in programming/hardware changes/etc.  [Hair pulled out
here]

BUT THAT IS NOT MY POINT HERE...

MY POINT:  I really appreciate the dialogue that has occured thus far.  I
should have some kind of memo/written morass by the end of today (EST), and
if anyone wants a copy, I'd be happy to forward it to you.  Just email me
offline at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gordie
Mike "Gordie" Doyle
ColdFusion Web Developer